Skip to content
- Amazing time in Bali, first time here. The villa was great, so relaxing and tranquil. Staff went above and beyond. So friendly and lovely. My six month old loved their company. We all had a relaxing four days here, will definitely return to see the staff’s smiling faces.
Michelle and Nima – Sydney Australia
- Thanks for the wonderful stay at Villa Poppy. Ayu was fabulous. Her cooking was delicious. Thank you Ayu! Putu was so helpful taking my son down the street on his scooter. Thanks Putu! The pool was devine! Gardens gorgeous!
Mandy, Henry, Jordan and Bridie Van Eyk – Melbourne Australia
- Love this house and love Bali. Many thanks.
Our whole family enjoyed our stay. Ayu was fabulous. The service and cooking was 100%.
The Hunter family – Reno Nevada USA
- We had the best holiday ever! Thank you Ayu for making us yummy food. It was very nice staying in Villa Poppy. My second visit and hope to come again! Such a good place to stay and enjoy Bali. Thank you.
Debby, Bec, Belinda, Katie and Jessie
- Thank you for an amazing holiday! Ayu, Putu and Made have been fantastic and helped with everything we have needed. The gardens are amazing and the pod has been fantastic, with four young children, they have thoroughly enjoyed it! We highly recommend Ayu’s cooking… the dinner she cooked was some at the best food we have had in Bali. Thanks Again…
From The Symes Family & Farrington Family
- Balinese are the most friendly & happy people. Learn all the words you can, and help them learn yours! Always wear smile, Ayu was excellent and became a good friend. We love you Ayu and security + all house staff were great.
Tony Dan, Mike & Azza. Australia
- We have had the best holiday! thank you Ayu for making me yummy food. It was very nice staying in the Villa Poppy. My second visit + I hope to come again! Such a good place to stay and enjoy Bali. Thank you Ayu, Putu & Made.
Debby 60Th, Family holiday Extraiordinary, Bali adventure
- Probably fair to say that we are addicted to visiting Bali and have stayed in other Villa’s close to Villa Poppy. Villa Poppy has been voted as our best and favorite Villa in Seminyak. Everything was/is beautiful-indah. Our kids spent hours in the pool and the gardens are such a lovely an shady place to relax. Thank to Ayu and Putu for their warm care while we were here. Definitely somewhere we would return and have some great memories to take with us.
Thank you ! The Schiler’s family. Margaret river – West O
- Thank you for a wonderful time at Villa Poppy ! the staff are friendly and very helpful.. Ayu and staff were great ! Ayu went took our mum to the markets to buy groceries on the back of her motor bike. We enjoyed having our breakfast it made for us each morning !! It’s lovely villa and thoroughly enjoyed swimming in the pool and lazing on the daily bed and by the pool. Staying here at Villa Poppy and rest door with a large family with two young kids, it was a great location. If you’re looking for a book to read, have a look on the book sheet for “baby and backpack” for an insight with Villa Poppy’s part. Thank you for everything while we were here Ayu, and staff!
Uu, Dieu, Hang, Quoc, Thang, LAnchi, Tyffa, huyan, Liam, Ellie & Mila. Adelaide, Australia.
- What can I may & writing with amazing time we here had in Bali in Villa Poppy ! The staff are excellent all extremely helpful, positive & friendly. Ayu & team have cooked great breakfast (best noodle in Bali),helped looking out taxi’s for excursion & take away & manager. Ayu has also been very kind in looking after my mum (73 years old) & recommending book “baby & backpack)” which she read & thoroughly enjoyed. Pool and Villa are great & always well loked after & kept tidy. Thanks putu ! Overall we have had a great time & the Villa Poppy team have made it really special for us. I would highly recommend Villa Poppy to all I decide Bali with when I return here.
Thanks ! The Houston, Wrighto & Gay
- Dear villa poppy…
Thank you for an absolutely fabulous stay at Villa Poppy. From the moment we walked in here, the beautiful garden and pool area greeting you ! with amazing staff for our every need was truly amazing. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. We look forward to our next visit to Bali.
Thank you All, Villa Poppy ! The Adams family, South Africa
- Our second visit to Villa Poppy and the first visit for Ross, Dom and Kay. Villa Poppy is the best way to finish off a trip to Bali. Ayu looks after everyone with her delicious cooking and it is great to have Putu and Made making us feel safe and secure at night. We will recommend Villa Poppy to one and all. Absolutely love this place.
Lots of love Donna, Sharon, Ange, Kay, Ross & Dom
- My stay at Villa Poppy was a wonderful introduction to Bali. The lovely garden and swimming pool were a perfect setting for my son’s wedding and our family reunion. I look forward to returning to Villa Poppy in the not too distant future.
Irene – Los Gatos, California USA
- This was the best experience I have had in Bali. Villa Poppy was an outstanding venue for our wedding and our family reunion. The staff went out of their way to make our special holiday amazing. Ayu is the best! I will be forever grateful for her help.
Tobias (Groom) – Sydney
- Fantastic holiday in Bali. Villa Poppy was perfect for our large family needs. Fabulous pool and layout of villa. Great location…nice and close to all. Villa staff are helpful and very friendly. We hope to be back soon. Good times!!
Debbie, John, Ashley, Bradley, Natasha & Rubie – Auckland NZ
- Villa Poppy is an absolute haven! Why would you stay anywhere else? Beautiful gardens, great pool and wonderful, friendly staff. Thanks Ayu for the yummy breakfasts and dinners. We cannot wait to come back!
Cam, Jules, Josh & Callum – Melbourne
- We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Villa Poppy, especially the pool and hammock! Lovely times at the beach and in the pool. Thank you for looking after us.
The Cherrett Family
- The Journeauxs are back! We loved our trip so much in May we came back. Great villa again and Ayu was fantastic. Sad to leave again but all good things must come to an end. Until next time.
Love the Journeauxs
- What a great 10 days at Villa Poppy! We had a little boy with us and Ayu was absolutely amazing. The beautiful pool and gardens that were always spotless and proximity to everything was great. Definitely recommend groups/families here.
Adrian, Rachelle, Lewis, Lee, Richard & Jim – Brisbane
- We had a great time at Villa Poppy. It was our first big family relax – spa – holiday. We enjoyed the pool, Zulas around the corner, Ayu’s fresh young coconuts and the gorgeous lush garden. Swimming under the mango tree was really a special treat. We even had Spa2U here so we didn’t need to leave this lovely surrounding for a massage treatment.
Julia, Lydia, Sylvia, Erika, Corinna & Hasum – Germany
- We love Villa Poppy! It is everything we hoped for and more. Ayu, Kadek, Gede and Made are just lovely and did anything we wanted or needed. What a beautiful atmosphere, meals, location etc. Words cannot say enough. Thank you.
Steve, Pauline, Nic, Sam, Eliza and Nick – Victoria, Australia
- We really enjoyed these two weeks we spent in Villa Poppy. Thanks to Ayu, Made and Gede for the time they spent with us and their kindness. It was the first time our four girls came to Bali and definitely not the last.
The Ouvrary Family – Paris, France
- A wonderful oasis to relax and enjoy the Bali experience. We celebrated Dette’s 50th birthday while holidaying and it was a great experience for us all to see the sights of Seminyak and surrounding areas. Villa Poppy – what else can you say that hasn’t been said… a diamond. The staff: Ayu, Made and Gede – thank you for keeping us happy, safe, fed and laughing. We all enjoyed our stay and hope everyone else enjoys their Villa Poppy stay also.
The Crouchs – NSW, Australia
- We loved staying at Villa Poppy for two weeks. The weather has been constantly warm and sunny. A great spot to explore all the local and not so local sights and be able to return to the quiet and restful oasis of Villa Poppy. We have all been spoilt by Ayu and Gede. Ayu has cooked us some wonderful Indonesian meals and looked after us so well. She has been wonderful with all the children and they are very sad to be leaving her happy smile and caring for us so well.
Rebecca and Greg Peacorke, Tom, Hannah and Jono
- We’ve been to Bali many times – the last trip we thought we wouldn’t come back because of all the changes. Then, we booked Villa Poppy – what an absolute gem. Our home away from home!
Anne & Virginia
- We couldn’t believe our eyes when we stepped foot into Villa Poppy – a little piece of heaven in paradise. Ilu and Ayu looked after us very well – awesome cooks and such wonderful people. Gede and Made were always there to let us in after our ‘big’ nights. We absolutely loved our time at Villa Poppy – but we really don’t want to recommend it to anyone because we want to keep it to ourselves!
- Bali we love you. Villa Poppy we love you even more! One week was never enough but thank you for a great time!
The Collins Family , Dubai
- Villa Poppy was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. We can’t thank the house staff enough. The food the girls cooked was amazing, especially the satay! We hope to come back soon. Thanks for everything.
The Shaw Family
- Villa Poppy has been great. We enjoyed our stay on both occasions. Ily, Ayu, Gede and Made were excellent and made our stay in Bali a great experience. The food, the pool and the lovely garden all helped us to make the most of our holiday. We would love to come back as Villa Poppy was a great place from which to explore the beautiful paces and people in Bali. We would also like to thank Ilu and Ayu for inviting us to watch the garden ceremony and share the lovely food.
Sean, Gail, Mady, Jess & Dave, Australia & UK
- Staying at Poppy is now like coming home for holidays. It’s not just the pool, it wouldn’t be the same without Ilu, Ayu and Gede – they are here at Poppys.
Deb, Bawley Point, Australia
- My first impression when walking in the front gate was “What an oasis”. So quiet and tranquil after the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. Ayu and Ilu were wonderful, from getting some oil to rub on my vomiting son’s stomach to dealing with the McDonald’s delivery driver who was trying to get more money from my daughter. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Michelle, Shane, Adam, Chloe & Tyler, Frankston Australia
- Thank you for letting us stay here. We appreciate your help and smiles Ilu, Ayu, Gede and Made. When we first arrived here we said “I think this place is paradise”.
Jack (age 9), Eddy (age 7), Anna (age 38), Rohan (age 41). – Wonga Park, Australia
- Thank you, thank you for making our girls holiday magical. You made our first time in Bali and we will definitely be back! I wish you could come home with us! I loved seeing your smiling faces every morning to greet us!
- This was our second visit to Villa Poppy – to celebrate our friend’s 60th. Wow – what a time we had – everything was perfect from the shopping, massages, pedicures to the brilliant restaurants. The staff here are simply the BEST, nothing was a problem. Only downside – we have to go back home!
Murf, Mere, Di, Mel, Nic and Nik – Queensland, Australia
- We had a fantastic time and Iluh and Ayu are fantastic cooks and babysitters. Villa Poppy is the oasis of Seminyak.
Nikki, Brad & Isabella – Perth, Australia
- Thank you to Villa Poppy and the staff! We stayed here for 7 days and had a ball. We will definitely be back. Once again thank you.
Mila, Carly, Emma, Michelle & Marina
- Villa Poppy is a sweet haven. Thank you for sharing your home, your peaceful garden and all this lovely Bali-fied house has to offer. Great location. Thank you for the information you provide – tested a few and thumbs up all round for beautiful local food. We have had a special time here and will be back. Thank you to the staff. We feel pampered and so relaxed.
Colleen, Jeremy, Suzie & Sam
- So pleased we found Villa Poppy, such a little slice of heaven! Our family of 4 certainly felt looked after and we loved the surroundings so much that we hardly left the place all week! We hired a couple of motorbikes (thanks for the help in organizing this) and scooted around to our favorite eateries like locals. We survived the crazy traffic, thank goodness. Such a shame the music coming from the street over was so intrusive. Hopefully, in time, the curfew will be earlier than 3am! To all the help from the staff – thank you – you are really delightful and kind people. We feel very grateful. And to the swimming pool – our kids will never forget you!
Gen, Roberto, Luca & Sofia – Adelaide, Australia
- Villa Poppy – our first introduction to villa stays in Bali. We are spoilt forever…! Attention to detail is fantastic and the atmosphere is charming and cheerful.
- What an oasis Villa Poppy is! We leave feeling truly relaxed and refreshed. With two young kids, Ayu and Ilu made the holiday a real ‘holiday’ for us. It is our first visit to Bali and we will be back – we have loved it! Thank you to everyone at Villa Poppy – it really feels like a home away from home.
Mark, Gen, Harper and Xavier
- Thanks for a lovely stay. You came recommended by a friend and it was the oasis they said it would be. The staff are wonderful people and made our stay fantastic. The kids felt truly loved, especially Matia. It was hard to go and explore Bali as we just wanted to stay here by the pool. The kids did not want to leave, in fact they cried. Many thanks for a great week.
The Donahue’s – Heidelberg, Australia
- We are in heaven here. The best holiday ever – and we’ve had a few! The girls (Ilu and Ayu) were fantastic and great cooks – the best omelet’s and pancakes in Bali. We felt very safe with Made outside and the garden is beautiful thanks to Gede. Sad to be leaving but we’ll be back!.
Gayle, Chris, Lynne and Lim